[aspectj-dev] AspectJ implementation question: Additional Dependencies

Hi!

I have a question regarding the compiling and implementation of the AspectJ language.

Lets imagine the following situation:
I have a class A and an aspect B. The aspect B uses class C to do something. Aspect B affects class A in some way.

And now the question:
Is there any possibility to implement the aspect B in a way that the compiler inserts an additional direct dependency from class A to class C? Or does the compiler insert new dependencies only from class A to aspect B (where aspect B still uses class C)?

For me the introduction features of AspectJ seems to allow the additional dependency but in the same way the AspectJ compiler implementation might compile and weave this differently (via delegation or something similar).

Thank you very much!!!

Best regards,
Martin

---