[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-dev] -outjar bug
- From: Mark <m.a.r.k@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:43:20 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030118
ajc -injars test1.jar myAspect.java -outjar test2.jar
i have noticed that in aspectj1.1b4 test2.jar contains only the .class
test1.jar. all other ressource files (like templates, property files
etc pp) are *not* copied to test2.jar.
i find this rather disturbing since i
1. have to add a 2nd process step to my build script
2. need to write a build script
in order to get all non class files back to test2.jar.
is there a reason for this behaviour?
can we fix this for the 1.1 release? or do we have a workaround?