RE: [aspectj-dev] 1.1beta3 released

The build is not creating the correct aspectjrt.jar file, and the compiler isn't handling the problem gracefully either.  Thanks for catching this so quickly.

I've removed the 1.1beta3 release from the download page and will probably replace it with a 1.1beta4 release in the next couple of days when I (or someone else) has the time to track down and fix the build issue.

-Jim