Re: [aspectj-dev] 1.1beta3 released

Jim,

I just installed and tried to compile. I got the following error:
> ajc Test.java
no manifest found in D:\java\aspectj1.1b3\lib\aspectjrt.jar, expected
1.1beta3
Exception thrown from AspectJ 1.1beta3

This might be logged as a bug already -- see the bug database at
  http://dev.eclipse.org (product: AspectJ, component: compiler)

Bugs for exceptions thrown have titles File:line from the top stack,
e.g., "SomeFile.java:243"

If you don't find the exception below in a bug, please add a new bug
To make the bug a priority, please include a test program
that can reproduce this exception.
no manifest found in D:\java\aspectj1.1b3\lib\aspectjrt.jar, expected
1.1beta3
no manifest found in D:\java\aspectj1.1b3\lib\aspectjrt.jar, expected
1.1beta3
Message: warning: no manifest found in
D:\java\aspectj1.1b3\lib\aspectjrt.jar, e
xpected 1.1beta3
org.aspectj.bridge.AbortException: no manifest found in
D:\java\aspectj1.1b3\lib
\aspectjrt.jar, expected 1.1beta3
        at
org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.batchBuild(AjBu
ildManager.java:88)
        at
org.aspectj.ajdt.ajc.AjdtCommand.runCommand(AjdtCommand.java:54)
        at org.aspectj.tools.ajc.Main.run(Main.java:199)
        at org.aspectj.tools.ajc.Main.runMain(Main.java:138)
        at org.aspectj.tools.ajc.Main.main(Main.java:58)

1 fail|abort, 1 warning

-Ramnivas

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/README-11.html