[aspectj-dev] release schedule

There are two releases planned for the near future.

1.1beta3 -- Jan. 14 (tomorrow)
This release should have virtually all known bugs fixed and include a minimal amount of testing for incremental compilation.  It will also change 'declare dominates' to 'declare precedence'.  If you have any patches or cvs commits for this release, please get them in ASAP and let me know if there's something you think I should wait on for the release.

1.1candidate1 -- Jan. 28
The only work between beta3 and candidate1 will be in increased testing and fixing any bugs that are found by you.

-Jim

Back to the top