Re: [aspectj-dev] Accessing CVS

Thanks Wes, that looks like exactly what I need. However, when I enter:

/home/technology/org.aspectj/modules

into Repository Path (for host dev.eclipse.org), eclipse tells me that the
location does not exist. (I tried:

/home/technology/org.aspectj/modules/weaver

too.)

If this is me being dreadfully goofy, accept my apologies. There's every
possiblity I don't understand CVS as well as I thought. Are you sure the
path is right?

Cheers,
Nick