[aspectj-dev] RE: array field introduction syntax (PR#829)

Hi, Doug,

I'll submit this to bugzilla.  I'm going to give it a low priority since it has the workaround of using Java's rational array syntax (brackets as part of the type) instead of the bastardization Sun wasn't courageous enough to leave out (brackets as part of the id).

Of course, that's just my opinion *smile*.

Thanks for the bug and test case,

-erik

Back to the top