[aspectj-dev] Feature Request, Version class

Hello,
It's late here now, so I might have missed something.
I like to have a version API in the runtime.
Just a simple class called Version, with some static final fields indicating
the AspectJ-Version.

One for the major number,
One for the minor release number,
one for some build identificator.
one with the official version name as string
kind regards
   Arno

P.S. I am missing the AspectJ-API doc section, has it been dropped?

Arno Schmidmeier
+49/9151/90 50 30
or A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, I have realized several projects with AspectJ.
Yes, I do provide consulting for AspectJ.

Back to the top