[aspectj-announce] SPLASH-I 2016: Call for Talk Proposals!

SPLASH-I: Innovation, Interaction, Insight, Industry, Invited

The ACM SIGPLAN conference on Systems, Programming, Languages and Applications: Software for Humanity (SPLASH) embraces all aspects of software construction and delivery to make it the premier conference at the intersection of programming, languages, and software engineering. SPLASH 2016 will take place from Sunday, October 30 to Friday, November 4, 2016 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

SPLASH-I is the track of SPLASH dedicated to great talks on exciting topics! SPLASH-I will run in parallel with all of SPLASH (during the week days), and is open to all attendees. SPLASH-I will host both invited talks and selected talks submitted via this call for proposals. SPLASH-I solicits inspiring talks, tutorials and demonstrations on exciting topics related to programming and programming systems, delivered by excellent speakers from academia or industry.

SPLASH-I caters for three categories of presentations:

- Regular talks on programming languages, systems or concepts;
- Tutorials aimed at introducing particular tools, systems, or languages
- Demonstrations showing off cool programming technology.

All slots in SPLASH-I are 45 minutes.

Please submit proposals here: http://goo.gl/forms/FZqQwpd73G
Have a suggestion for a great speaker and topic? Suggest it here: http://goo.gl/forms/MWzgStWkww

SPLASH-I maintains two deadlines: 1st of June, and, if there are still slots available, 1st of August.

Websites: http://2016.splashcon.org/track/splash-2016-splash-i

Committee:
 - Matthias Hauswirth (University of Lugano)
 - Igor Peshansky (Google)
 - Tiark Rompf (Purdue & Oracle Labs)
 - Jurgen Vinju (CWI)

Back to the top