[aspectj-announce] Modularity '16 - Call for Discussion Posters

*** MODULARITY '16 ***
15th International Conference on Modularity
March 14-17, 2016
University of Málaga, Spain
http://2016.modularity.info/track/modularity-2016-demos

*** CALL FOR DISCUSSION POSTERS ***

As part of Posters and Demos session at Modularity 2016, we have introduced a new poster format, called "Discussion Poster".
This poster format will allow for space and time for small group discussion on a particular topic, as a result of which the participants will produce a poster. This poster will appear on the conference website (but now proceedings).
We hope that this event will bring together people interested in similar issues, help to kick start some new collaborations, and even lead to full paper submissions for the next Modularity conference.
These posters will be co-created as part of the discussion process at the Conference itself, and not submitted ahead. To apply for a discussion poster, please submit a topic and 1 or 2 paragraph abstract to the Demos and Posters chair at this email:  demos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Discussion poster slots will be allocated on first come first served basis. We currently have only 3 slots available.

Sample of a Discussion Poster:
Topic: Software Engineering for Sustainable Systems
Abstract: This poster will discuss the topics of capturing, modularly representing, and implementing sustainability-related concerns throughout software engineering life cycle: from requirements engineering through architecture design, implementation, dedicated language engineering, testing, and deployment activities. Software systems are a powerful tool in transforming societies, but they can only support transformations for which they have been developed. We will discuss how we can engineer software that supports transformation towards sustainability.

José María Conejero Manzano
Quercus Software Engineering Group.
Assistant Professor, Universidad de Extremadura
Escuela Politécnica, Avda. de la Universidad, s/n. 10071 - Cáceres (Spain)
(  +34 927 257 100 (ext. 57563)
+34 927 257 202
chemacm@xxxxxxx