[aspectj-announce] AOSD 2007 Early Registration Extended to February 16

E A R L Y    R E G I S T R A T I O N    E X T E N D E D ! !

Early Registration Now Ends Friday
Time's running out!  Register now and save!
               [http://aosd.net/2007/registration.php]

               AOSD 2007
        International Conference on
    Aspect-Oriented Software Development

Early registration for the AOSD.07 conference has been extended. It closes
in one week - next Friday, February 16, 2007 so don't forget to register
this week! Registration is available at
http://aosd.net/2007/registration.php.

The full program for the AOSD conference has been posted at
http://aosd.net/2007/program/overview.php. This year we have a strong
program featuring nineteen research papers, seven industry papers, and
twelve demonstrations, three student events, thirteen workshops, and four
tutorials.

This year's program also features three excellent keynote speakers: Gerald
Jay Sussman, Matsushita Professor of Electrical Engineering at MIT, John
Lamping of Google and Adrian Colyer of Interface21.

Early registration for the co-located Aspect Leadership Program (ALP) has
also been extended until next Friday, February 16. The ALP is a great way
for people in industry to learn when and how to apply aspects. Details are
at http://aspectleadershipprogram.net