[aspectj-announce] First call for BoFs at AOSD2007

My apologies if you receive multiple copies:

Birds of a Feather ... Flock together!

AOSD.07 aims to promote discussion to the greatest extent   possible. To that end we provide rooms and equipment for organised as    well as impromptu "Birds of a Feather" (BoF) Sessions.   A BoF session provides an informal forum for discussions related to the   AOSD community and its topics. Attendees who want to get together with   others who share their interests, goals, technologies, environments, or   backgrounds are invited to organise and attend a Birds of a Feather
Session.

 BoFs can be used:
    - to continue a discussion that began in a workshop,
    - to allow more detailed follow-up discussion on a paper or demo,
    - for a group to get together to pursue a common interest,
    - to discuss research directions,
    - or to discuss contrary opinions.     Registration

For the better advertisement or space considerations of your BoFs, please send an email to  bofs@xxxxxxxx.
Please include:

      the title of your BoF,a  short descripiton of your BoF session,equipment you need (e.g., projector),your name, affiliation, and preferred email address.approximate size of the audience you expect (this will help determine the size of the room we reserve for you).

Times:
BoFs can be scheduled for the entire duration of the conference staring Wednesday, March 14th. Rooms will be anounced at a later date.

     Organization    :
BoFs that are requested before the start of the conference will be announced on the conference webpage (http://aosd.net/2007/program/bofs.php), including a short description of the discussed topic. All BoFs will be announced during the conference in all tracks. Additionally, posters will advertise BoF events with all necessary information such as topic, room, time etc.

Sign-up sheets will be placed near the registration desk, where organisers can reserve rooms on a first-come first-served basis during the conference, but BoF attendees are asked to sign-up, too.

Questions?     Please feel free to email bofs@xxxxxxxx

Charles Zhang
BoFs Chair, AOSD2007

Yawn !!