[aspectj-announce] AOSD'06: Late Registration closes March 15th!

A O S D ' 0 6
Fifth International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development
Bonn, Germany, March 20-24, 2006
[www.aosd.net/conference/]

1    W E E K    L A T E    R E G I S T R A T I O N    R E M I N D E R ! !

Late Registration Ends March 15th, 2006
Time's running out!  Register now and save!
               [www.aosd.net/2006/registration.php]

Plus...

****Discounts when you register for multiple tutorials!
               [www.aosd.net/2006/tutorials/]

****BoF Sessions can be requested by mailing bofs@xxxxxxxx
               [www.aosd.net/2006/program/bofs.php]

Visit [www.aosd.net/conference/] to find out more on:

    * A research paper track presenting the newest research results
               [www.aosd.net/2006/program/research.php]
    * An industry paper track presenting practical experience with
               applying AOSD technologies
               [www.aosd.net/2006/industry/]
    * Several invited talks
               [www.aosd.net/2006/program/keynotes.php]
    * Tutorials on various topics and ranging from beginner to advanced
               [www.aosd.net/2006/tutorials/]
    * Workshops for in-depth discussion of advanced topics
               [www.aosd.net/2006/workshops/]
    * Demonstrations of leading-edge technologies
               [www.aosd.net/2006/demos/]
    * A Panel on Important Open Problems for Future Research in AOSD
               [www.aosd.net/2006/program/panel.php]
    * Birds of a Feather sessions
               [www.aosd.net/2006/program/bofs.php]
    * A highly interactive student extravaganza
               [www.aosd.net/2006/students/]
    * A range of social activities encouraging informal discussions among peers

www.aosd.net/conference
*we apologize for multiple receipts of this message

Back to the top