[aspectj-announce] AOSD'06 Early Registration System Now Open!

AOSD'06
Fifth International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development

E A R L Y    R E G I S T R A T I O N    N O W    O P E N    !

Early registration ends: February 17, 2006

We are pleased to announce that the on-line registration for AOSD.06
is now active. Visit  http://aosd.net/conference to find out more
about the:
- Main Program
- Workshops and Tutorials (discounts for multiple tutorials!)
- Student events (Student Extravaganza still accepting submissions)
- New Quick Check-In and Check-Out Service

MAIN PROGRAM:
Keynotes by Carliss Baldwin and Richard P. Gabriel.
Research and Industry track papers to be announced soon!

WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS:
There are 11 workshops and 7 tutorials offered at this year's AOSD on
a range of topics. Visit http://aosd.net/2006/workshops/ and
http://aosd.net/2006/tutorials/ to find out more.
BUY MORE AND SAVE! The more tutorials you sign up for, the cheaper they get!

STUDENT EVENTS!
Students should visit http://aosd.net/2006/students/ to find out more
about events that are specially for them:
- The Student Extravaganza is still accepting submissions (until January 30th)
- Sign up for the AOSD Spring School!
- Learn about student grants.
- Volunteer to help out at the conference!
- Find out more about special student lodging.

QUICK CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT!
Get free delivery of your conference pack to your hotel (quick
check-in) and return trip planning support (quick check-out) at:
https://aosd.net/2006/registration/QuickCheckIn.php.

visit aosd.net/conference/ for more information on AOSD'06
we apologise for multiple receipts of this message

Back to the top