[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-announce] AspectJ 1.1.0 released today
- From: Jim.Hugunin@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:00:10 PDT
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AspectJ-1.1.0 is now available at http://eclipse.org/aspectj
This release includes several major new features:
* Weaving into bytecodes so you can apply your aspects to any .jar file
* Support for compiled aspect libraries distributable in .jar form
* Initial support for incremental compilation
There are a few relatively minor changes from the AspectJ-1.0 language and implementation that are documented here:
This is a release of the command-line compiler and ant tasks. IDE integration will be announced as soon as new plugins are available.
This release is the product of too many people to thank by name. Everyone who tested the early alphas, betas and release candidates helped us get to this stable release. Code has been contributed by developers all over the world. Finally, thanks to the people at eclipse.org for providing a friendly and productive new home for this project.
Thanks and stay in touch,
The AspectJ Team