[aperi-news] Re: RES: Aperi Storage Manager

Hi Michel,
The Aperi SRM framework is developed by an open source software community
and is available for no cost under the Eclipse Public License (EPL).  Here
is a link to more information on the EPL:
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/eplfaq.php.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
--Al

Allen R. Heitman
Aperi Project Lead
IBM Corporation
3605 Hwy 52 North
Rochester, Minnesota 55901

Office Phone: 507-253-2405
Tie Line: 553-2405
Home Office: 507-367-4351
Mobile Phone: 507-269-0455
e-mail: aheitman@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Michel Strada"
             <Michel.Strada@t-
             systems.com.br>                                            To
                                       Allen Heitman/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS
             07/28/2008 09:15                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RES: Aperi Storage Manager

Hello Allen

Thank you very much for your attention.
However, I don´t understand why this software is available for download
without costs.
Is there any license that I need to buy to run in my environment ?
Thank you in advanced.

Michel Strada