[aperi-news] Aperi Community Call today

Thanks to those who were able to make this afternoon's Aperi Community call.

Per our discussion, here is the link to the catalog of promotional items from which we can choose as giveaways at SNW. We have budgeted $1000 for this, and in prior shows we've given away t-shirts and more recently laser pointers. The event starts on April 7, and the vendor has typically needed about 2 weeks to execute the order. Given that, I would like to ask that if anyone has recommendations on what might work well, please reply to the Aperi mailing list by March 15.

www.JeanneKolish.HaloCatalog.com

Thanks!

Allen

Allen Marin  |  IBM System Storage Marketing  | 919.486.2803  |  T/L 526-2803  |  amarin@xxxxxxxxxx | Mobile 919.522.5005