[aperi-news] Aperi flash tutorial on download/install

All,
We were able to have a flash tutorial made that demonstrates how to download and install Aperi, and I wanted to solicit your comments before we post to the Aperi website. Here are the files, and you need Macromedia Flash player to view it. Once you download the files, you need to click on the first html file titled "aperipart1newopening.html".

If you have a problem, you might need to download a more recent version of the Flash player for your browser.  I would like to get this posted by early next week, so please let me know if you have any comments/suggestions by end of day Monday, 11/19.
Thanks!

Allen

Allen Marin  |  IBM System Storage Marketing  | 919.486.2803  |  T/L 526-2803  |  amarin@xxxxxxxxxx | Mobile 919.522.5005

Back to the top