[aperi-news] Aperi Survey link posted to Eclipse home page.

An invite to take the Aperi survey has just been posted to the Eclipse home page (www.eclipse.org) under Announcements.  The link  directs people to the Aperi home page where they can take the survey or find out more information about our project.

If you have not already done so, please take a few minutes and complete the survey.  Your feedback is very important to the project.

Thank you.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

----- Forwarded by Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM on 10/02/2007 08:23 AM -----
Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/13/2007 05:21 PM

Please respond to
Aperi News <aperi-news@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, aperi-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-news] Announcing the Aperi Survey!

The Aperi team would like to hear from you!  We are trying to make some decisions regarding the future direction of the project and want your input.  We have created a brief survey and would appreciate you spending a few minutes to respond to it.  This is your chance to speak up!  Your response will help us understand what parts of Aperi are valuable to you and your organization and what the project should focus on.  The survey is open to everyone and is completely anonymous.

You can access the survey from the main graphic on the Aperi home page, http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/ or directly here: http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/survey.php

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Thank you!

Cheers,   Tom