[aperi-news] Road map development - additional requirements

As I prepared for the Road Map Update discussion for our Community meeting today and started to prioritize our company's requirements from the Release Planning list http://wiki.eclipse.org/Release_Planning I noticed some items were missing that we at IBM have been discussing. I want to throw them into the ring for consideration. They are:

- The ability to launch one SRM application from another in context
- The ability to adopt components of the framework within an existing application without needing to adopt the entire framework
- A tool for building CIM based providers

I have added these to the Release Planning list.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane Aperi Project Lead IBM ARC 408-927-2104 guinane@xxxxxxxxxx http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Back to the top