[aperi-news] Aperi article on InfoWorld

Hi All,
Mario Apicella wrote an article on the progress of Aperi shortly after our anniversary webcast in July, titled, "Baby steps for open source storage". It's a good short read; here's the URL (http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/08/31/35OPstorinside-aperi-open-source-storage-management_1.html#commentForm)

He also confuses how open source projects release code and refers to the lack of a launch date when he says, "Speaking of launch, a date has yet to be determined, but you can download a runtime version of Aperi, which contains only the binaries, install it on a Windows or Linux machine and try it out yourself."   Can someone from the technical team reach out to Mario to briefly explain that we are not planning a launch and see if he has any technical questions?

Allen

Back to the top