Re: [aperi-news] WANTED: Ideas for Aperi

Hello,

this not a new idea for Aperi but I just run into a Derby issue and filed
bugzilla 201569.

This error is caused by Derby and fixed in the 10.2 Derby release, but
Aperi uses Derby 10.1.
The current Derby release is 10.3

I would suggest to add "updating the used Derby version to the latest
release" in our roadmap.

Maybe it is done by just replace the derby*.jar files in out aperi.db
plugin and retest everything, because it is still a 10.x release, but I
haven't digged deeper into this.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, best regards

Christoph Reichert

Storage Software Development, Eclipse Aperi Project
IBM Deutschland, Mainz, Germany
Phone: +49-6131/84-5962, Fax: -6099
mailto:Christoph.Reichert@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans Ulrich Maerki
Geschäftsführung: Martin Jetter (Vorsitzender), Rudolf Bauer, Christian
Diedrich, Christoph Grandpierre, Matthias Hartmann, Thomas Fell, Michael
Diemer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

aperi-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 27.08.2007 23:41:50:

> Hello,
> Just a reminder that we are still taking input in order to update
> the Aperi road map.  What would you like to see changed/updated in
> Aperi?  What suggestions for improvement do you have?  This is the
> time to get your ideas and thoughts into the discussion.  We will
> start to prioritize what has been submitted so far on Thursday.  So,
> please create an enhancement Bugzilla or respond to this mailing
> list with your suggestions for future Aperi work!
>
> Key links:
> Existing roadmap:                 http://wiki.eclipse.
> org/images/1/1f/AperiTechnicalRoadmap6.pdf
> Release planning input:                 http://wiki.eclipse.
> org/Release_Planning
> Road map update timeline:         http://wiki.eclipse.
> org/Road_map_update_timeline
> Enter a requirement via Bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.
> org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Aperi&bug_severity=enhancement
> Requirements Process:                 http://wiki.eclipse.
> org/Requirements_Process
>

> Cheers,   Tom
> Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104
> guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/
> ----- Forwarded by Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM on 08/27/2007 02:25 PM -----
>
> Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM
> 08/15/2007 11:34 PM

> aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, aperi-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> cc
>
> Subject
>
> Requirements processing and road map planning
>

> It has been about a year since we have updated our Aperi Technical
Roadmap