[aperi-news] Road map ideas

I mentioned a couple of items on the Aperi development call this morning and would like to get your thoughts on the validity of these items for the road map.

1) Support for NAS, fabric and switch profiles are being added in the current release.  One profile we have not yet addressed is host profile support.  Is anyone interested in seeing that added to Aperi?

2)  Is anyone interested in SMI-S 1.2 currency?  If so, what timeframe?

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Back to the top