[aperi-news] Great job on the Aperi Webcast

Congratulations everyone on Aperi's first Webcast yesterday! We had 29 attendees, including the three of us who presented. The attendees came from across the US, as well as Taiwan and the Netherlands and had some thoughtful questions during the Q&A session at the end.

I'm working to post the recording on the Aperi project page for those of you who weren't able to make the call. Please have a look when you have a chance and feel free, of course, to provide any comments, questions, or suggestions through the mailing list or newsgroup.
Cheers!

Allen

Back to the top