[aperi-news] Aperi Webcast and Live Demo scheduled for July 11 at 2pm (EDT)

Join us for an Aperi Webcast we’re hosting on July 11 to celebrate our one-year anniversary! As part of the Webcast we’ll show a live demonstration with the latest release of the Aperi framework, as well as demonstrate what Novell is doing with Aperi and Linux. This is a great opportunity to speak with developers in the community and to learn how easy it is to get started using the Aperi open source storage framework.

Aperi Webcast & Demo
When: Wednesday, July 11 at 2-3pm (EDT)

North American participants: 800-847-8127
International participants: 212-341-7083

Web Login information: www.readytalk.com; Access Code: 2241254

The call will consist of both audio and Web components, so if you want to listen to the call, you must dial into the audio portion. We also suggest you click here to test your system’s support for Java prior to the call. Subscribers to the Aperi mailing list will also be sent a reminder the week before the event.

See you then!

Back to the top