From: aperi-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aperi-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brenda Haynes
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:19 PM
To: Aperi News
Subject: Re: [aperi-news] YottaYotta

Hi Javier, of course we can meet at SNW.We'd welcome your partiicpation in this proejct. I personally will be in San Diego on Monday and Tuesday. Others from the Aperi project will be there later in the week.

Do you want to come by our booth on Tuesday about 6pm? or do you want to set up something outside of the exhibit hours on Monday or Tuesday?

Look forward to talking to you. Brenda

Brenda Haynes
Director, Aperi Open Source Project
zStorage SW Product Management
IBM Software Group
bhaynes@xxxxxxxxxx
877-328-8470 T/L (930)-5127

Inactive hide details for "Javier Lozano" <jlozano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Javier Lozano" <jlozano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Javier Lozano" <jlozano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aperi-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/03/2007 01:57 PM

Please respond to
Aperi News <aperi-news@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<aperi-news@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[aperi-news] YottaYotta

Hello there,

YottaYotta is very interested on this project. We would like to learn more and evaluate how can we benefit and contribute. I was wondering if we can schedule a meeting at SNW in San Diego. Thanks,

Javier Lozano
Manager, Product Management
YottaYotta, Inc.
aperi-news mailing list