[aperi-news] Update Aperi binary R2 posted

I wanted to let you know that I've posted an updated Aperi binary download file. As we've gotten approvals to include some of our required third-party components, we've been able to update our download in order to make the experience of installing & using Aperi simpler (we still have some ways to go, though). I encourage to try the updated download and please share your feedback with aperi-dev or aperi-news.

You can download the Aperi binary distribution at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/aperi/Aperi_R0.2_Binary.zip

Thanks!

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top