[aperi-news] Eclipse Aperi sponsorship agreement for SNW Spring

All,
Eclipse has approved the sponsorship agreement we created for the proposed booth sponsorship at SNW in April. All Eclipse members are invited to co-sponsor this Aperi booth at the SNW Spring event and are encouraged to select one of the sponsorship levels listed in the Eclipse sponsorship agreement (see link below). We are targeting a date of February 13 for all co-sponsors to have a signed agreement back to the Eclipse contact listed in the document, so Eclipse can sign the SNW contract by February 15. If you are interested but are concerned about this date, please contact me or one of the other community participants.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/a/a4/Eclipse_sponsorship_package_-_Final.pdf

For those not able to make the most recent community call, the group discussed options of purchasing a Contributing Sponsorship similar to what the project did for SNW last fall, and a cheaper Participating Partner sponsorship. The group agreed that we should pursue the cheaper Participating Partner sponsorship since it meets our basic needs. The group also decided to forego purchasing or renting any booth properties and instead rent one or two pedestals for the demo laptop(s). The estimate for a sponsorship at the Participating Partner level came to about $14k, including the rental equipment, Internet connectivity, monitors, keyboards, etc.

Our participation at last fall's SNW event proved to be very beneficial in promoting the great work and momentum the project has been making. We spoke to a number of end users and vendors who were very excited to talk to us about Aperi. so please consider making a contribution that would help us sponsor a booth at this spring's event. If you need more information on the proposal for this sponsorship, please see the meeting minutes at the project wiki or reply here.

Thanks!

Allen

Allen Marin  |  IBM System Storage Marketing  | 919.224.1254  |  T/L 687.1254  |  amarin@xxxxxxxxxx | Mobile 919.522.5005

Back to the top