Re: [aperi-news] Fw: Thursday 2pm PT Aperi call cancelled

Tom,
Are you planning on updating the SNW info?

Allen

Allen Marin  |  IBM System Storage Marketing  | 919.224.1254  |  T/L 687.1254  |  amarin@xxxxxxxxxx | Mobile 919.522.5005

Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/11/2006 07:12 PM

Please respond to
Aperi News <aperi-news@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Aperi News <aperi-news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [aperi-news] Fw: Thursday 2pm PT Aperi call cancelled

I'll make all the appropriate changes in the wiki to reflect this.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Guinane |
Aperi Program Manager | IBM | 408-256-4567 | guinane@xxxxxxxxxx

Brenda Haynes/Raleigh/IBM@ibmus
Sent by: aperi-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/11/2006 03:44 PM

Please respond to
Aperi News <aperi-news@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-news] Fw: Thursday 2pm PT Aperi call cancelled

We are cancelling the Thursday 2pm PT Aperi community conference call. The team working on the SNW preparation will post a status to the wiki on Thursday but there isn't enough material to warrant a conference call. We are still looking for folks to help cover the Aperi booth at SNW. Please contact Allen Marin if you can help.

The technical call will still be held at 9am PT Thursday. I hope everyone can make that call.
Regards, Brenda

Brenda Haynes
Director, Aperi Open Source Project
IBM Software Group