[aperi-news] Fw: Thursday 2pm PT Aperi call cancelled

We are cancelling the Thursday 2pm PT Aperi community conference call. The team working on the SNW preparation will post a status to the wiki on Thursday but there isn't enough material to warrant a conference call. We are still looking for folks to help cover the Aperi booth at SNW. Please contact Allen Marin if you can help.

The technical call will still be held at 9am PT Thursday. I hope everyone can make that call.
Regards, Brenda

Brenda Haynes
Director, Aperi Open Source Project
IBM Software Group