[aperi-news] Aperi at Storage World Conference this week and other news

This week:  Aperi will be at two events
  • Come talk to us at Booth 332 at Storage World Conference in Boston, Tues 19th and Wed 20th Sept.  We will have a live demo and other presentations.
  • Come hear Todd Singleton speak on "Aperi Storage Management Technical Overview" at the Storage Developers Conference in San Jose, Wed 20th Sept at 3:45pm.

Recent events this month:
  • Dave Wolfe attended the Eclipse Europa Build Workshop last week, to help our integration into the Eclipse Community.
  • Allen Marin and Dave Wolfe attended EclipseWorld, our first public event where we had a chance to demonstrate code and mingle with the broader Eclipse Community.

For  up-to-date information on Aperi, see the Aperi Project Home Page at: http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/
  • Recent additions to the home page include links to a new wiki and a new Aperi BLOG in the "Collaborate" section.
  • For schedules of upcoming meetings and conference calls, you can link from the home page, or bookmark: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/meetings

Back to the top