[aperi-dev] [New Member] Aperi community

Hello Aperi Community,

What you have done for the Storage Industry and End users choice, is historic and  we are very much interested in participating in the project as active members.

As per the news the Aperi project is moving to archieve state and aperi-dev mailing list is not available for communication.

I would like to know whether the Aperi Community is available for help or do we need to create separate Aperi dev mailing list in google groups ?

How do we need to submit the source code ?

Please clarify us on this.

--
Kind Regards,
Kiran Patil