Green vs. black lines in Topology? (Re: [aperi-dev] Discovering virtual N_Port_IDs)

Hi,

It seems the Topology Viewer uses Green lines between host and
switch ports, to represent a current/live connections, and black lines
to represent other (previous?) connections.

What is the intended purpose of this visualization, and is there a
way to configure this behavior?

Thanks,
Robert

<48CB85A5020000CF00051A7A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robert Wipfel"