[aperi-dev] Re: Aperi at Eclipse Summit Europe 2008

Hi Cedric,
We currently do not have plans to submit a talk to the Eclipse Summit
Europe for the Aperi project.  I'll forward your request to the Aperi
community to see if there is any interest.
Thanks!
--Al

Allen R. Heitman
Aperi Project Lead
IBM Corporation
3605 Hwy 52 North
Rochester, Minnesota 55901

Office Phone: 507-253-2405
Tie Line: 553-2405
Home Office: 507-367-4351
Mobile Phone: 507-269-0455
e-mail: aheitman@xxxxxxxxxx

             Cédric Brun
             <cedric.brun@obeo
             .fr>                                                       To
                                       Allen Heitman/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS
             08/25/2008 11:49                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Aperi at Eclipse Summit Europe 2008

Hi,
I'm part of the Eclipse Summit Europe program committee, this event is a
great chance for Eclipse projects to gets visibility to developpers, other
projects or even potential customers. Did you planned to submit a talk for
Aperi ? If so the deadline is the 1st September, it's pretty soon !
What do you think ? Can you tell me if you already knows what talks we can
expect from Aperi ?
Regards,
Cédric Brun
Obeo