From: Chris King/Chicago/IBM@IBMUS
To: aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/11/2008 08:58 AM
Subject: [aperi-dev] Aperi miletsone 5 documentation plan - review closing        this week (8/15)

Hi everyone,

The draft version of the Aperi Storage Manager's documentation plan for milestone 5 (m5) is now available on the Aperi wiki at the following location:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Aperi_Documentation_Plan

This plan describes the information development (ID) deliverables for Aperi m5.

The review period ends for this document on 8/15.

Please feel free to download and view the doc plan. You can provide comments, edits, and suggestions for this document and other Aperi documentation by responding directly to this email. You can address your comments to aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx or to myself at chriskng@xxxxxxxxxx.

All feedback will be included in a log for tracking purposes.

Thanks for your participation.