[aperi-dev] Rescheduling the Aperi Launch In Context Standardisation Workgoup Meetings

Hello.  It appears that the Aperi LIC WG meeting is scheduled for the same timeslot as the SNIA Core TWG meeting, so I'd like to find a better time slot for it.  Also, as suggested by John, I'd also like to start meeting weekly to make more rapid progress.  I propose to hold the meetings each Wednesday at 2pm (pacific time).

If you plan to attend these WG meetings, please email me if this time slot works; or propose a new timeslot.

Thanks!
--

Martine Wedlake, Ph.D.
SMI-S/CIM Storage and Aperi Architect