From: David Wolfe <2dwolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 05/27/2008 03:56 PM
Subject: [aperi-dev] Please connect with me :)

Hi,

I looked for you on Reunion.com, but you weren't there. Please connect with me so we can keep in touch.
—David

Do You Know David?
YES —
Connect with David, and see who's searching for you.

Learn more:

http://www.reunion.com/2dwolfe

Reunion.com - Life Changes. Keep in Touch.™
You have received this email because a
Reunion.com Member sent an invitation to
this email address. For assistance, please refer to our
FAQ or Contact Us.
Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784