Re: [aperi-dev] Error in setting up Development Environment for Aperi

Adumhan,
Per another developer, "I think this means he has a older version of the windows SDK so that the paths are a bit off."

Also, we are updating this documentation to make the process smoother.

In the meanwhile, you can work around this by running the job:
ResetEnvironmentNoNativeCompile
This will allow you to build the rest of the product without compiling the native code. Of course, that doesn't help if you are trying to develop the native code... let me know.

Todd Singleton
Software Engineer, Tivoli, IBM
Fremont, CA
email: toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "Amudhan Gunasekaran" <gamudhan@xxxxxxxxxx>"Amudhan Gunasekaran" <gamudhan@xxxxxxxxxx>

          "Amudhan Gunasekaran" <gamudhan@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/15/2008 03:00 AM

          Please respond to
          Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[aperi-dev] Error in setting up Development Environment for Aperi

Hi,

I am getting error when I am doing the step 4.a in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/build/dev-env . I am attaching the console output of Eclipse. Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks,
Amudhan.

(See attached file: aperisetuperror.txt)_______________________________________________