Re: [aperi-dev] Couldnt make SAN simulator to work

Hi,
I uninstalled JAV and reinstalled Sun Java 1.4.2 and now the error got changed while installing SAN manager.

However i still feel, JDBC error will come again once i move on from this.

Someone who made SAN simulator work, can help me with the exact things which he has on his PC>

Vikas