[aperi-dev] Help needed in getting started with Aperi

Hi,

I have installed Aperi Storage manager successfully.I needed some documents/links to get started with understanding the architecture of Aperi and how can I deploy my eclipse plugins and get them started in Aperi.

I tried putting my plugin in C:\Aperi\plugins and C:\Aperi\gui\plugins but i am unable to locate the plugin by shooting ss on the osgi prompt.I need info on how to and where to deploy plugins in Aperi.

Thanks & Regards,
Esha Seth
Associate Software Engineer,Storage Software Group
India Systems and Technology Lab
G-46, Ozone-2, SP Infocity, Fursungi, Pune-412308
tel: +91-20-2690 1546 : cell: +91-996 099 3648
eshaseth@xxxxxxxxxx