[aperi-dev] Re: Aperi Storage Network Simulator available for download

Perfect, thanks, and sorry about hassle.
we can call them milestones or milestone deliveries and only use the release nomenclature when we reach the 1.0 level.
You all are welcome to have an e.g. 0.8 Official Release (using a release review, etc).
And after you do a 1.0 Release, you should continue to use the "milestone" name for interim checkpoints on your way to Release 1.5, Release 2.0, Release 3.0, etc.

- Bjorn
--

[end of message]

Back to the top