[aperi-dev] Canceling the Wednesday morning Aperi tech calls until the new year

Since we have R0.4 out, and a lot of people are going to be out in the next weeks, and we have been threatening to move this meeting to a new time anyway...
I am just going to cancel the last three meetings for this year, and I will reschedule for a new time in the new year.
Meantime, you can find up to the minute technical assistance and status on the aperi-dev email alias.

Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM (dwolfe@xxxxxxxxxx) TL: 775-3376 Office: 503-578-3376 Personal: 503-329-3960

UI Technical Lead, Aperi Open Source Storage Management http://www.eclipse.org/aperi

"A good composer does not imitate; he steals." - Igor Stravinsky

Back to the top