Re: [aperi-dev] Please review 'Aperi Integrated Development Verification Test Plan' based on Aperi Roadmap V7

Hi Dave,  I wish Robert Wipfel will not be mad of me.  Since IBM IDVT
doesn't have the Xen machine to do the regression tests on the final Aperi
R0.4 milestone build,  we need to ask Robert to help us do the regression
tests on his line item - Running the agent inside a Xen Virtual Machine

Hans H. Lin,  Tivoli SAN Software Development
IBM Almaden Research Center, California
Phone: 408-927-2286, Fax: 408-927-2040
email: linh@xxxxxxxxxx

             Dave
             Wolfe/Portland/IB
             M@IBMUS                                                    To
             Sent by:                  Aperi Development
             aperi-dev-bounces         <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             @eclipse.org                                               cc
                                       aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
                                       aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
             10/31/2007 02:31                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [aperi-dev] Please review
                                       'Aperi Integrated Development
                                       Verification Test Plan' based on
             Please respond to         Aperi Roadmap V7
             Aperi Development
             <aperi-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

I approve, but I have one question about testing with Xen. Are you (Hans)
doing that or is Robert supposed to do that?

Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM (dwolfe@xxxxxxxxxx) TL: 775-3376 Office:
503-578-3376 Personal: 503-329-3960.

UI Technical Lead, Aperi Open Source Storage Management
http://www.eclipse.org/aperi

"A good composer does not imitate; he steals." - Igor Stravinsky

 Hans Lin/San
 Jose/IBM@IBMUS
 Sent by:                                                               To
 aperi-dev-bounces@ecl       aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 ipse.org                                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
 10/25/2007 03:43 PM         [aperi-dev] Please review 'Aperi Integrated
                             Development Verification Test Plan' based on
                             Aperi Roadmap V7
   Please respond to
   Aperi Development
  <aperi-dev@eclipse.o
          rg>

Hi all :

  Please review revised 'Aperi Integrated Development Verification Test
Plan' based on 'Aperi Roadmap V7 - approved'  which can be found in the
following link

http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/e/ec/IDVT_Plan%2C_Phase_4_v0.2.pdf

Dave Wolfe & Tom Guinane are the mandatory reviewer and need to approve the
above plan.