Re: [aperi-dev] dwolfe missing 10/28 (err, I meant, 10/29) status meeting

Nope, no one missed a Sunday status meeting. Tom's tough but not that tough...

Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM (dwolfe@xxxxxxxxxx) TL: 775-3376 Office: 503-578-3376 Personal: 503-329-3960

UI Technical Lead, Aperi Open Source Storage Management http://www.eclipse.org/aperi

"A good composer does not imitate; he steals." - Igor Stravinsky

Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/28/2007 08:24 PM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] dwolfe missing 10/28 status meeting

Hey All, and Tom,

I am taking the family in for our flu shots tomorrow. Its going to conflict with the meeting time, so I probably won't be able to attend. If we get in and out quickly (yeah right, a popular pediatrics office, early Monday during flu season) I might dial in late...