[aperi-dev] Post installation issues

Hi,

I have installed and configured Aperi as per the installation guide. The only deviation from that I did was to change the download.xml file to point to the correct Jasper load. The issues I am facing are:

1. When I launch the AperiRcpGui, it prompts me for the user name and password. I put in the credentials corresponding to "root". In response I get an error dialog box which says :
"GEN00181: Response received from host <localhost>:
 SRV0109E: Group not found (GID =4)
 GEN70711: Above error occurred sending Request (org.eclipse.aperi.server.svp.ServerSvp , org.eclipse.aperi.server.handler.server.SignonHndlr)

2. When I run "aperi" from the Aperi installation folder, I get the following error "Cannot open /etc/hba.conf"

3. Is there a simulator available for Aperi, if yes where can I download it from.

Thanks
Arijit

Back to the top