Re: [aperi-dev] Aperi Roadmap V7 - Vote

+1

>>> Tom Guinane <guinane@xxxxxxxxxx> 10/04/07 5:19 PM >>>
Per our process, we vote to approve roadmap changes.  At the 9/27
Community call and 10/1 Development status call, we discussed the Aperi
Roadmap draft proposal,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/c/c7/Aperi_Roadmap_v7_DRAFT.pdf  As we do
not yet have owners for every line item, we agreed to take a vote that
included different levels of completion for each timeframe in the roadmap.
 So, per our discussion, we are taking a vote on these three roadmap items
in combination:
a) To book the content indicated for delivery in 4Q07.
b) To work to obtain agreement on the content and owners for the 2Q08
timeframe by November 15th.
c) To work to obtain agreement on the list of follow-on high priority
candidates by the end of November 15th.

Voting will commence immediately and run through Wednesday noon, 10/10.
 As a reminder, the voting process for the above three items is as
follows:
Aperi committers are to reply to the aperi-dev mailing list and include
their vote: either +1 (yes/agree), -1 (no, or veto), or 0 (abstain).  The
process will be approved if there are at least 3 positive votes and no
negative (veto) votes.  Vetoes must include an explanation for the veto.
If there are issues, we will discuss them on the mailing list.
Thank you

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104
guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi

Back to the top