Re: [aperi-dev] Defect report

Hi Tom & Dave

I modified Aperi Development Status Meeting 10/08/07 agenda of Aperi Open Defects - by severity & priority, Please take a look to see whether it meets the requirements

Hans H. Lin, Tivoli SAN Software Development
IBM Almaden Research Center, California
Phone: 408-927-2286, Fax: 408-927-2040
email: linh@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM@IBMUSTom Guinane/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS

          Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/01/2007 12:27 PM

          Please respond to
          Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[aperi-dev] Defect report

Hi Hans,
You created the defect report query in the development meeting agenda. Per our discussion on today's call, can you see if the defect report can be adjusted so the defects are listed by severity and then priority? So, all the majors would be first sorted by priority, then the normals, then the enhancements last. This should allow us to see the most critical bugs first, right? Dave, correct me if that is not what you wanted.

Cheers, Tom