Re: [aperi-dev] Eclipse 3.3 based build troubles...

<OFCD4F1DA6.17EBAD43-ONC125735D.002D3281-C125735D.002DB9EE@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Christoph Reichert <Christoph.Reichert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Robert,

Hi Christoph,

> I checked the latest aperi.psf file in CVS from
> org.eclipse.aperi/org.eclipse.aperi.build/aperi.psf and it contains the
> smis plugin:
> <project
> reference="1.0,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology,org.ec
> lipse.aperi/org.eclipse.aperi.smis,org.eclipse.aperi.smis"/>

Thank you so much,
I guess I grabbed the wrong one,
from here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.aperi/doc/aperi.psf?root=Technology_Project&view=markup
HEAD 1.10 "updated for europa"
doesn't seem to have the smis reference...

Apologies to all on the list too, I only have a few hours here
and there to work on this, thanks for your patience.

> Can you please check in your new workspace that the org.eclipse.aperi.smis
> plugin exists?
>
> Since the AssociatorCIMQuery class resides in the smis plugin, this might
> to be the only problem.

Thanks again, will do ;-)

> Hope this helps,

Thanks,