Re: [aperi-dev] Eclipse 3.3 based build troubles...

Hello Robert,

I checked the latest aperi.psf file in CVS from
org.eclipse.aperi/org.eclipse.aperi.build/aperi.psf and it contains the
smis plugin:
<project
reference="1.0,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology,org.eclipse.aperi/org.eclipse.aperi.smis,org.eclipse.aperi.smis"/>

Can you please check in your new workspace that the org.eclipse.aperi.smis
plugin exists?

Since the AssociatorCIMQuery class resides in the smis plugin, this might
to be the only problem.

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, best regards

Christoph Reichert

Storage Software Development, Eclipse Aperi Project
IBM Deutschland, Mainz, Germany
Phone: +49-6131/84-5962, Fax: -6099
mailto:Christoph.Reichert@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans Ulrich Maerki
Geschäftsführung: Martin Jetter (Vorsitzender), Rudolf Bauer, Christian
Diedrich, Christoph Grandpierre, Matthias Hartmann, Thomas Fell, Michael
Diemer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 20.09.2007 00:32:27:

> <OF5C100757.8815576E-ON8725735B.0020EEA0-8825735B.0020DBD0@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Todd

http://java.sun.com/products/javahelp/download_binary.html.
> > 2.      Click the Download button under the JavaHelp 1.1.3 (Zip)
section.