Re: [aperi-dev] A little bit of Solaris headway made.

On Sep 19, 2007, at 4:58 PM, Todd Singleton wrote:

Dale,
Two files have been added to aid your effort:
        \Aperi\data\c\T-Storm\ProbeSolaris.c
\org.eclipse.aperi.agent.data\src\org\eclipse\aperi\agent \probe\ProbeSolaris.java Hopefully this helps and saves you some time. In a different capacity, this code is well tested and works fine. However, it was just added to the Aperi repository and has not been tested with the current branch of Aperi. As you know, Aperi does not currently build on Solaris. Solaris support, however, is welcomed. If that is something you would like to contribute to the community, that is something we welcome. Please let me know what else we can do to support your efforts.

Thanks, Todd, this will help a ton. I'll take a look at it and merge in some changes I already have (for the T-Storm probes) and see how it acts.

I'm still keen on working on Aperi, it's just since the start of the semester my time has seen split several ways, along with some AFS code upkeep (AFS being a former IBM product, incidentally)

/dale

Back to the top